INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Monday, September 12, 2011

BKK DAY ONE

Hello fellow readers, I'm finally back in singapore after four super exhausting days in bangkok but it was definitely a fabulous getaway despite the rainy weather with my wonderful girlfriends and two new friends made over there! :D

Agnes stayed over at my crib on thursday night so that we could catch an early train and bus on friday morning! I swear we were so excited till the extent that we could scream to ourselves a number of times in the airport!



Breakie at yakun kaya toast before boarding the plane!




Agnes looks like a bimbo here, no? (No pun intended and please don't kill me if you see this agnes, but it's really so her with her animal prints!)





Took BTS train to find our hotel but apparently we lost our ways and only realized that we actually alighted a stop earlier on the third day zomg.




Nevertheless, we still managed to get to the hotel safely and there we went for our retail therapy at platinum fashion mall!








My loots for the first day! :>

That's all for today cause my eyes are totally shutting real soon. Stay tuned for the next bkk post! Goodnight world!

No comments:

Post a Comment