INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Sunday, May 4, 2014

W39 Bistro & Bakery

Hello may, my favourite month of the year! Reasons being - it's my birthday month + bkk getaway (again I know but this time with my sis and her bf along as well) + being able to meet up with my girlfriends as their exams are ending soon too + many more etc etc.

Began may day with having brunch at W39 cafe located off west coast road which is very near clementi stadium. Have been wanting to visit this cafe but no time and tad lazy to travel because you've to take a bus from clementi if you're lazy to walk.


Exterior of W39 cafe! It's relatively small dining spot but it consists of indoor and outdoor seating.


Made a reservation a day ahead because I know I won't be able to get an indoor seat on a public holiday. Isn't the reservation card cute?!


Interior of this cafe is really fanciful as well, mostly decked with light and bright colours. Not to forget, they do sell some of the 90s childhood knick knacks there! 


Cafe latte ($4.50) and cafe mocha ($5), nothing much special maybe because I can't really differentiate whether the coffee is fragrant or not :/


Hearty breakfast ($16) for myself. Requested the eggs to be cooked in scrambled style instead of sunny side up and I didn't regret my decision because they were so fluffy and creamy just the way I love it! The butter toast was equally awesome as well, soft on the inside and crispy on the outside. The rest were pretty average though!


Brie and parma ham panini ($10) for GJ which he thought was very mediocre as it was a very simple dish. I'm not a fan of parma ham nor panini so I didn't try it thus I can't give any comments to it. He even commented that the wagyu burger looks really good as many ordered that so maybe you guys can try that as well.

W39 Bistro & Bakery
39 Jalan Mas Puteh
Singapore 128637
+65 9646 5372

No comments:

Post a Comment