INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Saturday, May 24, 2014

P.S Cafe @ Paragon

Ello guys, I know it has been awhile since I last updated. Just got back to sg from bkk a few days back and have been really sleep deprived that I didn't even switch on my laptop to transfer my pictures / blog / update anything except those that I can do with my phone.

Not updating on bkk trip today but on... you already know uh from my post title hahaha!


Met my long time no see H&M divided colleagues from brunch on the saturday before I traveled to celebrate an early 21st birthday for charlene as well as to catch up with everyone.


This truffles fries ($15) is one of the best I had! Portion is huge and good for sharing.


All day breakfast that I had and I really love the scrambled eggs with goat cheese, totally wish I can have it now again. Pardon me, I really can't remember the price of this but roughly around $22? Worth the price though!

P.S Cafe
Level 3 Paragon S.C.
290 Orchard Road
+65 9297 7008


What's a meet up without a group photo? Such a pity only 5 of us could meet that day, the rest either had work or were preparing for exams ): Hope to see the rest soon! :>

P.S: Turning twenty-two in 3.5 hours time and I don't know what to feel about it again. Old? Yes maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment