INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Anthesis Cafe


Eggs duet ($14) consists of eggs fritata and scrambled eggs with smoked salmon, sausage, bacon, toast and greens. I personally feel there's nothing much to shout about this dish, quite disappointing especially when I heard good reviews about it. 


Waffles with berries ($12) which shiling feel was rather mediocre as well.


Truffle fries ($12) could be better with more truffle oil!

I guess I won't be paying another visit to anthesis anytime soon again unless they have a change of menu? And that I prefer toby's which is just a few steps away from anthesis! However service and ambience are worth the try.

Anthesis
86 Robertson Quay
#01-01
Singapore 238245
+65 6737 9873


Some visuals with the primary school pals whom I had brunch with :>

Oh and I've just created dayre last night so if you're using, follow me up at here! Till then, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment