INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Always remember

"Sometimes you need to step outside, get some air, and remind yourself of who you are and where you want to be. And sometimes you have to venture outside in order to find yourself."

This short paragraph practically summed up my thoughts these days. I've come to realize that I got to understand myself more after exposing to reality... I found out things which I didn't quite like as well as things I hope I can be doing someday. I know it's pretty impossible to feel happy and be positive every single day but always remember, bad times will pass and you'll be stronger and better than before.

P.S: Pardon for the extreme lack of updates but april and may are going to be pretty exciting so stay tuned! (I had thoughts to shut down but some of my pals asked me not to so yeah, I will try my best to update this space) xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment