INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Swatow seafood

Two third of the year has passed and today I welcomed the first day of september with a big feast at swatow restaurant for its dim sum buffet!


Fish beancurd dumpling tasted better than I thought it'd be.


 Never a fan of pork rib, too jelly for my liking.


Tempura prawns which I'd have totally give this a miss. First mouth upon the batter just made me rather sick.


 I personally like this chee cheong a lot because of the sauce! 


This plate of vege tasted pretty good too, fresh and sweet.


Complimentary bowl of shark fin soup whoopie :D

 There were actually a lot more dim sum but I was happily indulging others that I've forgotten to snap some, like har gow, siew mai, custard buns and etc. I wouldn't say this place has the most fantastic dim sum (because I still prefer swee choon) but the buffet is worth the price.

Dim sum buffet timing: 3-5pm daily

Block 181 Toa Payoh Lorong 4 #02-602
Singapore 310181
+65 6363 1717

No comments:

Post a Comment