INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Jakarta: Restaurant hopping

Beatrice quarters


Apple cinnamon mille-feuille


Mixed fruit danish toast


With my sis and cousin

En-dining


Banana chocolate honey toast from en-dining which tasted much better than then previous one. Although they took the wrong order and I'm not a fan of banana, it is still fabulous!

Zenbu, house of mozaru


Best mozaru I've ever tried! And if you're wondering what's mozaru, it's a kind of japanese baked rice.


Baked tofu with mayo and tobiko, best dish I had during that night! I can really have this over and over again!

Enmaru - 56th level at plaza indonesia


Complimentary appetizer, chicken, potato and carrot.


Agedashi tofu


Fried tofu in crab meat sauce


Mixed tempura


We are the happy fat girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment