INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Rants and updates

Hi my dear readers, I recently realized that I haven't done a proper personal post for quite a long while so here it is, for those who are still interested in what have been happening recently.

Basically, those who have been really curious about my first year uni exam result...... I flunked it real badly thus I actually decided to withdraw from school (not officially yet though) and so I finally took the first step out to head for SIA interview after much hesitation and initial objection from my mom. To be honest, I didn't pin on high hopes that I could even pass the first stage due to a personal reason and that a friend of mine who always works for the recruiting event who said that, Michelle I don't think you've the SIA feel so I seriously think you can't even pass the first stage. At that very moment, I felt rather demoralized. 

On that very fine saturday morning, I headed to concorde hotel alone for the interview. I was like a total lost cow because I don't even know where was the exact location but managed to get there after following a few people who dressed up smartly whom I presumed were going for the interview as well. After waiting for around half an hour, my group of ten went in for the first stage of interview and we were required to introduce ourselves within a minute and answer this question, 'if you were to be a celebrity, who will you choose to be and why?' I was so shocked but thank goodness I was the forth speaker and I kinda blabbered the introduction and the response to the question quickly. We were then being ushered out to wait for the result and not long after we were trying to mix around a little, the interviewer came out with some applications form and said, 'Five people pass this round, I'll call out the names who didn't pass and return the application form to you.' It went on and on until the last application. I was so nervous, hoping it won't be me and guess what, it wasn't. I PASSED THE FIRST STAGE!!!

Then the five of us headed to the second round which is the height test and that's when I got really disappointed. The last time I took my height, it was 159 cm and it was shown as 157.8 cm when I took it that day. It was real devastating because I didn't pass it just by 0.2 cm?!?!?!!!! Yes, some of my friends told after which that it's damn insignificant. It probably wasn't my day then but I'm definitely going to try for it again.

So...... if you do have any methods or secrets to grow taller be it exercising or eating whatever food etc etc, please kindly share with because this has been what I've been longing to get into. Till then, goodnight x.

2 comments:

  1. aw.. thats sad, missed by 0.2cm. but there is stll a chance to grow a few more cm. through stretching and the correct diet, i have a pdf version of a book that teaches that, i can send u if u want :) -happy boy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'd be nice of you if you can email me the pdf (:

    ReplyDelete