INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Sunday, July 21, 2013

TCC

Hi world, life has caught up a lot with me recently. Too much for me to handle and accept that I chose to stay out of the social media for quite sometime and thus explaining this exceptionally late post! Anyway, don't you worry (don't you worry, child~), I'm back on track.

Let me recall, spent a good evening with one of my fav girls, juting at TCC about two weeks back. This is definitely our usual custom every year during GSS period because they will have a 1-for-1 promotion but they only allow members to enjoy this privilege this year, sadly.


Seafood aglio olio


Scallop with tobiko pasta in shimeiji sauce (can't really remember the name)


Thanks for always being a good listening ear and a pillar of support, xoxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment