INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Rich inner lives

"I feel like women are generally more deep than men because they have this deep ocean of emotional thoughts underneath the surface. A sensitive person is going to run into more conflicts in life than a confident person, and conflict leads to growth and getting to new levels of understanding life. To me, being a woman means being free to explore everything that happens to me, to talk about it with friends, to ask question and listen to what other people have to say. I’m not expected to be in control and I use it to my advantage."

P.S: I need some ideas for baking, suggestions anyone? (:

2 comments:

  1. :) macarons!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi celeste! I wanted to bake some but realized I didn't prepare the eggs before hand, will bake that soon! :>

      Delete