INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Ultimate disappointment

It has been quite some time since I've worked in H&M... 7 months had just passed in a blink of an eye.

Just what had happened to the working hours of the part timers? Is this just happening to the divided department or other departments as well? A mixed feeling or disappointment and ansgt upon receiving the latest schedule for the upcoming week. There isn't much full shift or rather minimal full shifts for part timers and the hours are totally horrible now, timings like 8-2, 3-8, 4.30-10.30?!

Frankly speaking, I wouldn't want to waste my time traveling to town just to work for 5 or 6 hours. It's a total waste of time! Previously, you all asked us to work more and give more schedules and now cutting our hours like mad? I wouldn't have whined if I need not support myself and when I wanna work more to save more during this rather long holiday. 

I'm really utterly speechless and disappointed about this matter. Maybe it's time I should find another job.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Michelle, don't be disheartened! The best is yet to come! I believe u can and deserve a better job somewhere out in the other industry. Haha. Look at the bright side, everything is gonna be fine for u! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thank you! Yeap true indeed, it's kinda pointless being pessimistic.

      Delete