INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Take me away to some place real



So when I’m ready to be bolder
And my cuts have healed with time 
Comfort will rest on my shoulder 
And I’ll bury my future behind 
I’ll always keep you with me 
You’ll be always on my mind 
But there’s a shining in the shadows 
I’ll never know unless I try 

-

Cooped myself in the room for two consecutive days as firstly, singapore is too mundane, everywhere you go is almost the same. Secondly, you'll just be wandering around the places, eating/shopping/watching movies? Lastly, I'm too lazy to plan any outings for I'm always the organizer. Now, I'm secretly hoping that others will plan more outings and I'll be a follower and not care about who's coming and who's not (how good it will be right?). 

Maybe I should try out something new soon like making milk pudding or baking cupcakes? More suggestions please :>

No comments:

Post a Comment