INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Monday, February 4, 2013

Updates


One of the weekdays spent with the boy to hunt for a pair of perfect heels for cny but to great disappointment and ended up having a feast at marche due to his major craving for parma ham and rocket salad pizza!


Oh not forgetting to mention that he loves to wear such 'cute' tees out!  


Lazy weekend and caught ABTM part two yay before we found something interesting to do......


DO YOU MISS THIS CHILDHOOD GAME?!


Swear I'm such the lousiest gamer ever on earth, I've never ever won more than a round of a five matches game, okay not even three. Damn, this boy kept winning. 


 And yes, he cooked this, his fav asparagus not with bacon but mushrooms. It totally wasn't easy for me to capture this image cause I was whining how huge the garlic were (he doesn't know how to cut properly) thus he refused to let me take the pics but nevertheless I succeeded yay.

Excited for this week but not weeks after this. Till then goodbye and goodnight my fellow readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment