INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Saturday, February 23, 2013

No ordinary love



I gave you all the love I got 
Gave you more than I could give 
Gave you love

Spent the whole saturday digging my head into the notes and squeezing all brain juices trying to understand the theories though I got distracted a little by thoughts of planning new traveling vacations. Nevertheless I should be glad that it's just prelim (ungraded), not the final exams and that totally makes me feel like fast forwarding the time to may because...

1. Exams will end on 15 may, holiday yay!
2. My best friend's birthday is on 20 may.
3. And my birthday on 25 may hohoho! (Still planning, I'd appreciate if some kind souls will be able to give me more ideas)
4. Getaway and more getaways!

P.S: Anyway to the anony who requested for a vsco post, I'm so sorry but I've been pretty busy, will try to do up the post soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment