INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Friday, June 29, 2012

Choupinette date

One of the best chilling friday noon was spent with my bff at choupinette (just beside coronation plaza which is very prominent, pretty hard not to notice it).


What I like most is that they do serve breakfast till 5pm, yay to brunch!!


This dear girl of mine was late again, well known of being a tardy queen (so much worse than me)! She was reluctant to take a picture first as she claimed that she's shy, er-hem. 


Evelyn's hot latte was being served first as requested by her... Both the waitress and I were wondering 'how come not the fruit juice first?' and it was quite epic that the waitress even gave a question mark reaction with the 'huh' face!


Evelyn's le egg coq breakfast set ($19+). The mushroom is really appetizing! 


Here's my mouthwatering eggs benedict! ($20+)


Elated us with our brunches :B 


Exquisite experience at the french brunch cafe, so much more worth it as compared to hatched. Definitely gonna dine in here and spend another few hours chilling again :>


Love you, my fav darling bff evelyn <3

No comments:

Post a Comment