INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

6 things 20-somethings want

While waiting for my hair to dry at this ungodly hour, I happened to chance upon this article on thought catalog, 6 things 20-somethings want, then I started questioning myself what are those that I want.

1. To be successful - Most people would think that earning big bucks at the end of the day is the best accomplishment of being successful however I don't. I personally think that sometimes it's not about what you've achieved in the end but the process of it, even the smallest achievement is too counted as a success. Even if I'm not as successful as some others, it's really alright because I know I've done my very best and I know that's a part of being successful.

2. To do something really insane - I'm someone who think way too much, anything and everything that is possible. I've thought of leaving town without letting anyone know, not even my parents, to somewhere far away where by no one knows who I'm. You know that kinda feeling, that you just wanna be alone, feel and exploring a new place alone, getting to see a different side of the world and to be acquainted with new people. Just imagine, how great will that be.

3. To be loved - I've always said, love can be divided into three segments. First from the family, second from the friends and lastly from your another half. According to this theory, I'd have had 2/3 of love from my family and friends so I should be contented enough but no I was wrong. No one can get enough of love, everyone desires a 3/3 love, with no exception of me. Sometimes I envy a lot when I see happy couples on the street and I'd start dreaming, I want something like this. Going on dates, travel to awesome places together, cuddling and catching a movie, having someone to bake cupcakes for, a shoulder which you can always lean on or even doing nothing but just glad that the special someone is by your side. I really wonder, when will that day ever come again.

Right now, I could only think of three. It's pretty interesting when you start pondering what you really want. Anyway these days haven't been going well, I just hope everything will get better in time to come. Goodnight all xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment