INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Thursday, January 26, 2012

A sea full of thoughts

Here's to the night which my mind's filled with nothing but overflowing thoughts. Those thoughts make me fear, fear for the future, fear for every single thing that may happen anytime and anywhere. I've been wondering, how much can expectations change something or even someone, wondering if life would be different if you were to make another decision, wondering how much someone has to be hurt to get what they deserve in order to stay happy, wondering why are there so much weird logics and illogical facts in this vicious reality and the list goes on.

No, this isn't an emotional post. I don't think as much as I did in the past cause it's kinda pointless. Thinking isn't doing, so why not trying to make the best out of everything? In contradiction, who doesn't think, who doesn't wonder all the whats, whys and hows? But this is never-ending, really never-ending.

Can you understand? Someone, somewhere, can you understand me a little more, love me a little more? For all my despair, for all my ideals and for all that. But it is hard and I have so much, so very much to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment