INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Bottled passion

Spent friday lazing in the room and snuggling on the comfy bed instead of heading out when it's TGIF. The reason why I'm cooping myself at home is partly due to self financial crisis after my winter getaway and as well as the overcrowding streets everywhere when everyone is shopping and buying new goodies for cny.


Anyway, just completed bottled passion in less than two days time. As usual, I'm a drama addict and I'll always have post drama syndrome after watching one. I'd say this is one of the best (heart-wrenching) shows I've never watched! Many thumbs up and if you have watched secret garden before, I'm sure you'll love this show even more.

Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one waits forever. Treasure everyone around you and cherish every moment you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment