INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Loots for good


More colourful wristlets! :>


Kfc for late lunch (told ya, I've this mad appetite for fast food during exam period) sigh.


Peanut butter cups finally! Haven't had that for months!


Some random facial and eye-care products.


Always saving the best for the last, H&M's exclusive staff sales today! Headed to town just to 'shop' for half an hour. Okay, it's more like digging the garments from boxes but each piece costs only $4, yessssss it's that cheap! :D Sadly, each person is only entitled to purchase five pieces. (Totally unfair that the second batch of colleagues who went shop are entitled to purchase more than five!) But it's okay, good enough hehe!


This versace dress is definitely the most worth it among all that I've gotten. The original price is $249 and I got it with just $4! Just that it's a little long, gonna ask my mom to taper it shorter when she's free!

On a very very very sad note now, I'll be having the first paper tomorrow - business law. Wish me luck, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment