INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Friday, November 18, 2011

Gushcloud

Hello fellow readers! It's friday and guess what... I cooped myself in my room again (how lifeless). But I discovered one amazing website while blog-hopping today! I'm pretty sure some people already have heard about it and that's gushcloud - as you can as on my post title!

You must thinking what's that?! It's a website which enables you to earn money just by sharing ads! Simple as that!



2. Login with your facebook or twitter account. This is easy and convenient cause you don't have to create any personal account just for this.


3. It will look something like this after you login, and just simply press 'gush this' to earn GC.


4. GC can be accumulated to 20 and you'll be able to redeem it! Don't worry, it won't be a scam.

See how you can earn money effortlessly just by clicking a few buttons and sharing some ads. Pardon me for this brief post cause I'm still trying to figure gushcloud! Go ahead and explore, I'm sure you'll like it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment