INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday blues

Apparently I was feeling rather down almost the whole of today until daniel (my H&M department manager) called me just a moment back. Cause my friends who are gonna work at H&M all received a text from their dept manager except me, regarding the 50% sales exclusive for staffs today and that totally dampened my mood but all's well now! Though it's sucha pity that I couldn't get the 50% discount but it's alright cause bkk is waiting for me! C:

Next happy thing is that I'm gonna work in the same department as agnes yay! Do pop by to visit us yeah and I forgot to mention that my schedule is insane but I guess I'll be loving it double yay-ness.

Back to studies now, just a few more days to go! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment