INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Goodbye smileofsunshine



It's an official goodbye to my dearest livejournal which has accompanied me through thick and thin for the almost past three years. So here I'm back using blogger, having the same url as before but obviously you won't be able to track my past archives cause I've kept them somewhere only I know, heaven knows and maybe the rainbow does too.

It's another saturday which I'm gonna coop myself in the room again - studying (more of like staring blankly at my notes). Anyway, I've completed the whole series of emergency unit within a day. It's pretty insane I know, but who can resist all the awesome hong kong shows? I definitely can't. Nevertheless, I'm giving this a pause cause study comes first and just gonna bear with this for another six days till my long-awaited wonderful sept holiday! :>

No comments:

Post a Comment