INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Friday, August 2, 2013

Ad // November snow drops

Hello folks, I was pretty excited when Novsnowdrops dropped me a fb message to ask if I'm interested to advertise for them while they will sponsor me a few pieces from one of the sprees in July.

Novsnowdrops is an online korea sprees webstore, operates selling pre-order clothings, shoes, bags and etc. It hold spree weekly and all spree items will arrive about 3-8 working days after the spree ends. What's appalling is that most of the dresses and blouses are range less than S$20.


Here's one of the pieces I've chosen, a black shift dress with simplistic white stripes!

SHOP AT: NOVSNOWDROPS
(They only have a facebook account currently, so do add them up and view their spree collections which will be updated every week!)

Simply quote "Mich5" to entitle 5% if you purchase anything for august spree 1 (:


No comments:

Post a Comment