INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Second half of june

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

1. Teddy socks given by priscilla when she went korea (I finally dared to wear out) 2. Juting and I cam-whoring while baking 3. Chocolate buttercream cupcakes 4. Pastel fondant cupcakes 

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

1. A bursting wardrobe 2. Meet my dearest beloved acoustic, dale :> 3. When I was walking down memory lane someday 4. Save your heart for someone who cares, always remember that

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

1. Hearts printed x colourful ootd 2. One of my all time fav 3. Random quote 4. Hi there, my new cookie/fondant cutter! 

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

1. Colourful fondant dough 2. Bow scrunchy from jamie when she went korea (why did everyone go to korea, envious much) 3. Happy birthday cupcakes the girlfriends and I made for fiona! 4. My fav cupcake out of all (: 

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

1. 8 years of girl-friendship and counting on 2. Trying out camera 360 3. I love prawn kaki fuyong!! 4. Peace pendants necklace from my bff and that's why I love her so much because she knows me in and out <3 

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

1. New pastel blue ballet flats 2. Love peterpan collar so much that I don't mind having all tops/dresses to have one 3. Choupinette's eggs benedict (Y) 4. My darling bff, evelyn (:

No comments:

Post a Comment