INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Sunday, July 15, 2012

First half of july

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

1. Music often brings out the best in me 2. Don't worry, be happy 3. My fav wristlets 4. One of my fav tees, bite me :B

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

1. Mom brewed bird nest for breakfast 2. Trying out picstitch 3. The view from my bedroom 4. Even the most beautiful flower withers

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

1. Lao ban, at last after so so long 2. A new fb dp :> 3. Amount of piano books I bring to every lesson 4. Dragon beard candy

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

1. Floral ootd 2. Swee choon dim sum for supper on a friday night 3. Mini cinnamon puffs nom nom 4. Last but not least, a new hairstyle to mark the half of july

No comments:

Post a Comment