INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Monday, July 30, 2012

Bangkok day one

Hello world I'm finally back from a short getaway to bangkok, our summer shopping paradise!

Stayed over at huimin's crib so as to save a few bucks to travel all the way from the west to the east side to meet lynette at 5 in the morning. I only managed to catch a wink for less than half an hour and both of us ended up chatting/watching videos/facebook-ing/laughing/cam-whoring etc.


Finally in the plane, getting all ready to set off for bangkok! Both of us slept our flight through since I barely slept and lynette didn't even sleep at all due to her school stuffs.


Blue theme for our hotel room at budacco and it was drizzling when we reached (as usual, it always rains each time I travel, the rain god definitely hates me).


Combed through both platinum buildings and had a rest when I saw red mango, fro-yo craving satisfied :B


This is what happened when you shopped too much and when you didn't even have sufficient sleep, zombified. 


Lynette's sushi and mentaiko spag (she must have raw food and spaghetti for her meal)


Tempura prawn and zaru soba, my all time favourite! It's damn cheap as compared to singapore and if I remember correctly it costs less than 10 sgd! :O


Last but not least, I finally found the shop which I wanna go so badly, chill which is at a very hidden corner at level 5 of platinum mall. They sell very affordable and cute accessories like ribbon hair tie, hairbands, necklaces, ear studs, notebooks, pouch, belts, bags and etc! I really could stay inside forever.

This has marked the end of the first day as both of us decided to head back to the hotel earlier for a good rest. Stay tuned for the next post, it's definitely much more interesting, fun and insane than the first, goodnight all (:

No comments:

Post a Comment