INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Deep down


Feeling as though I'm going through the motion, I start keeping thoughts to myself, stop confiding it with anybody (not even the closest person or the person I trust most) and not showing the weakest emotion. Do you feel what I feel? It's like there's an angel consoling you 'hey, you're better than this' and on another hand, a devil saying otherwise. Maybe you're even wondering why the hell are you doing this right now, telling the whole world about it, your most inner presentiments. That's because I've completely no idea how to get myself through all these torments and misery and sometimes the best remedy is to talk to the space.

11 comments:

  1. Be happy alright? Life is more than just what you think. No more sad post please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for this (: Well, I'll try to be more optimistic!

      Delete
  2. Be happy, u deserve more than happy yeah! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. errr actually i dunno, its meant for face, the most dedicated area, so it might helps? But the dry skin on leg is unusual. Maybe ask doctor or see online for advise? Legs also very important okay?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It isn't that obvious actually and it's not that dry really haha.

      Delete
  4. errrr that's why u must even protect it before it gets worst? if not leg very dry no one wants to see liao....

    ReplyDelete