INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Monday, September 3, 2012

1 caramel


Valrhona dark chocolate bomb and it was really da bombz! Best dessert of the night definitely goes to this, even just by looking at how the raspberry puree melts the dark chocolate almost instantly!!!


Peanut butter cheese tart wasn't as fantastic as I thought it'd be since I'm quite a chocolate peanut butter lover so my expectation will tend to be higher.


Chocolate hazelnut praline tasted as great as what other reviews have shown, to be classified as the signature cake of 1 caramel.


Red velvet cake which tasted pretty normal, nothing much special about it.


Hazelnut souffle with cheesecake ice-cream surprised us! I love how the hot souffle with a kick of the hazelnut can really blend well with the cold cheesy ice-cream.


I'd say the earl grey creme brulee is quite unique. This custard dessert is infused with a scent of earl grey tea but some people may not like it if they don't really fancy tea. However, it's worth the try!


Saturday night is usually the only time the girlfriends and I can get together to chill and catch up. All of us except wanting finally had the time to meet up and to visit 1 caramel (which all of us wanted to do so since donkey years ago)! I really love the ambience there and I have to emphasize on this, the service there is really superb, they are so helpful and friendly and would be more than happy to answer any of your enquires! This is definitely marvellous cafe to have a cuppa coffee or tea with their delectable desserts (:

No comments:

Post a Comment